Do you want to market your business? Are you tired of paying too much for a listing in the phone directory or local newspaper advertising? So social media (Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/Blogs, etc…) seminars are the answer, right? Wrong!
Free social media seminars provided by many chambers of commerce, marketing associations, real estate offices and local organizations do not give you the tools you need to start marketing your business.
These seminars are opportunities for sales people to tell you why you should spend thousands of dollars hiring them to develop a “social media strategy”. You leave these seminars with success stories about what social media has done for other companies, but you still have to spend hours to set up your own pages, develop a keyword strategy, and spend more hours trying to figure out how to integrate all your social media accounts.
Well now there’s an answer. Your Digital Footprints is holding a class on March 14th from 5:30 to 8 pm at Corporate College West in the computer lab.
– Create a Facebook Page for your business using a keyword strategy to improve your SEO.
– Create a Twitter Account for your business using a keyword strategy to improve your SEO.
– Integrate your Facebook posts with your Twitter Account.
– Integrate your LinkedIn Profile with your Twitter Account.
– Learn how to post to only 1 account so messaging goes through all 3 mediums, sending LinkedIn connections to your Facebook Page.
– Create / claim your business on Google Maps to optimize local search results.
You will come with nothing. You will leave with the tools and knowledge in place to effectively market your business online in under 1 hour/ week.
This 2 1/2 hour session with Your Digital Footprints normally costs $300. For this class, it’s only $200 and if you sign up before Feb. 21st you will save an additional $25.
The payment page will be up by Monday, Feb 14th. You can email Kim@YourDigitalFootprints.com to secure your seat now.
There are only 18 seats, so don’t hesitate.
Please contact me for more information.